Introduction to MBMA Membership
By becoming a member of MBMA, you can participate directly in MBMA's research and code activities, energy and sustainability projects, and insurance and safety programs. This work is achieved through nine committees that are comprised of companies just like yours that want to make a difference in our industry. This is a membership driven association, so be prepared to take an active role.
A link to our Membership Information Binder is provided below, along with applications for membership. If you would like to speak to someone directly about the benefits of membership in MBMA, feel free to call (216) 241-7333 to speak to a representative.
Membership Applications & Details
- Chairman's Column, from Metal Construction News, December 2016 Issue, "It's a Great Time to be in the Metal Building Industry"
- MBMA 2016 Annual Report
- MBMA Technical Bulletin, IBC Special Inspection Requirements - Approved Fabricators are Exempted!
- Article from MBMA.com, "5 Things to Know about Metal Buildings & Fire Ratings"
- Article from MBMA.com, "A Way of Life", which is a case study on sustainability from Blaine's Farm and Fleet retail chain.
- Article from School Business Affairs magazine, July/August 2015 issue, "Building with Metal: Energy-Efficient, Custom-Built Schools"