Thanks for considering metal building systems on your next project. Click below to see photographs of buildings that match your building requirement:
Each individual manufacturer has different procedures which are suggested for proper erection of "that" system. In some cases these are proprietary, and certainly the procedures recommended by one manufacturer cannot be directly applied to the erection of a competitive system.
There are however, certain aspects of assembly of a metal building system that are common. The first relates to overall project safety. The mandatory use of all reasonable safety precautions is essential. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Regular safety meeting with work crews.
- Use of basic safety equipment:
- Compliance to OSHA Rules and Fall Protection
- Hard Hat
- Safety shoes
- Safety belts and safety nets for "high work"
- Safety glasses
- Erection Planning
- Tasking Delivery of the Building
- Unload and Shakeout
- Structural Steel Erection including secondary purlin and girts and bracing.
- Roof Installation along with insulation
- Wall Installation including insulation